Thursday, May 12, 2011

Crowdsource the policing of being spammed in Facebook "I know I should never speak about this here in fb, but I thought I would mess..."

Here is an example of what it looks like being spammed in Facebook. And I quote...

I know I should never speak about this here in fb, but I thought I
would message yóu from my new i Pad 2 that I just simþly obtaained for free.
Don't say to anyone but now there is a weebsite sendiing out free stuff tó
aany one that signs up.

that is wheré I got mine btw:
New Apple Company i Pad2 Marketresearch

Simply click on "Report Spam" and ignore the message. This helps the more people who report it. In other words, stop the bullying of spammers by reporting them. As soon as enough reports come in, Facebook will do something about it. Probably using a "Terms of Use" policy.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment