Sunday, November 21, 2010

Facebook Fan Page or Website?

The Facebook Man. Facebook is celebrating its ...

Image via Wikipedia


"Q:
I’m a small business entrepreneur, and I’ll be introducing a consumer product soon. Should I create a website for my company or a Facebook fan page?

 

A: I faced a similar question a few weeks ago for my book, Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions. I had three options: create a site for the book, add a section for the book to my existing website, or create a Facebook fan page.

 

After five minutes of thoughtful deliberation, I decided to add a bare-bones section to my website (which I haven’t gotten around to do yet—which should tell you something) and create a Facebook fan page but not to create a website for the book. Here’s why I did not choose a website" - read more


Wow, awesome timing!

This is the very subject that I have been studying, in order to best advise my clients. Since there's no one-size-fits-all, will continue to study and read up on this subject ("Facebook Fan Page or Website?"). Better to be prepared, after listening to clients, such that the recommendation fits the clients style, needs, etc.



Related articles
Zemanta helped me add links & pictures to this email. It can do it for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment